Just read the synopsis for Dead Locked from Amazon UK at Sookieverse Blog. I need to stop reading these things! Now I am going to be thinking about Sookie and Eric all day when I should be studying sepsis and shock and stuff like that for my test tomorrow!
I mean I love angst and all, but I had enough of that in the first 11 books, right? I am usually optimistic, but its hard not jumping to conclusions when you read these things.
Anyone want to discuss?
28 Notes/ Hide
- fangpyre likes this
- snugglydean reblogged this from tempella
- maggiesview reblogged this from stillhidden and added:
- vanillefax likes this
- tempella reblogged this from unreconstructedfangirl
- spuffyfeels reblogged this from stillhidden
- unreconstructedfangirl reblogged this from stillhidden and added:
- stillhidden reblogged this from exitpursuedbyasloth and added:
- him-e reblogged this from spuffyfeels and added:
- exitpursuedbyasloth reblogged this from stillhidden and added:
- icanhazericnorthman said: Calm down my sweet, ‘twill be fine! She will build up a load of tension in this one, and then we will have a beautiful, oh so perfect ending last book! Or maybe not, but you know how optimistic I am.
- icanhazericnorthman likes this
- thatgashinasundress reblogged this from stillhidden and added:
- frenchgrapefruit said: No, no, no more angst. D: now I have to go read that instead of doing work. D:
- stillhidden likes this
- hsm7 reblogged this from stillhidden and added:
- luvtheviking reblogged this from stillhidden and added:
- hsm7 likes this
- sosanguine posted this